These are a listing of vacant land(s) on Aitutaki
Mortgagee in possession
Please quote the section name/number when making enquiries on these sections
No1. Torea Pt Section 94 Avanui Aitutaki (2107 sq m )
- A section 2,107 sq meters on a hillside with no defined access.
- Electrical (power) connection approx 1 km from this site
- Water connection approx 700 m from this site.
- Section is steep so engineering consultation may be required prior to building
- Outlook is inviting - looking over towards the wharf of Aitutaki
- Land is triangular in shape
- 60 year lease calculated from 1st MAY 2005
- DIRECTIONS - up past the water tanks and lookout -and turn to view out to Samades and Akiture
No.2 Ootu Section 66 Vaitupa Aitutaki (2,300 sq m)
- Over 1/2 acre flat land with only 30 meters to waterfront.
- Elevated 2 meters above mean high water mark
- Easy to build section - oblique in shape
- 60 year lease calculated from 1st SEPT 2002
- Directions - located on Ootu foreshore between Ranginui Retreat to the east and Samades Resort to the west
No 3. Te Turuma Pt Sect 8 Amuri ( 1349 sq m )
- Lease 60 years calculated from 1st March 2008
- Vacant lot of land on the interior land of Amuri
- Level section with a dirt only access road to this section
- Property provides views to surrounding lands.
- Elevated at approx 40 meters above high water mark
- Directions - travel inland towards watertanks and lookout and turn so that you will be above Amuri Pools (accommodation) location and looking over the top of this property and out towards town of Amuri
No 4. Punanganui Sect 17 +18 Amuri -Aitutaki (1,787 sq m )
- 60 year lease calculated from 1st OCT 2001
- Located on the hill slopes in Amuri
- Overlooks the lower lands in amuri Village.
- Sited approx 40 meters above sea level
- Located in an underdeveloped area with mature tall grasses the predominate vegetation
- Land (section) rectangular in shape
- Location Travel on the main interior road towards the main reservoirs and leave this road and travel approx 200 meters to the west. Main identifier is the 'bald hill ' in the pic below
No-5. Tuaau (Vaipae) Sect 33B Aitutaki ( 4,057 sq m )
- 60 year lease calculated from 1st SEPT 2006
- Area is underdeveloped and has overgrown jungle type vegetation
- Rectangular in shape
- Flat level ground , with an access road leading off the interior Main road.
- Elevated at approx 35 meters above sea level.
- Surrounding land use is a mix of residential and agricultural
- This section is surrounded by mature tropical vegetation but has easy access for heavy machinery to level and clear the site (if needed )
- Location/Directions: Vacant lot within the interior lands opposite the approx location of the Aitutaki electric power supply office